Episcopal Campus Ministry
Students and Faculty are welcome to St. Andrew’s at any time.
Sunday evenings are planned with the student/faculty community in mind.
Community and good food go together. The supper table is the heart of our Campus Ministry outreach. We offer, free of charge, a nutritious, home-cooked meal, conversation, and a chance to meet and make new friends.
The schedule (except during UB breaks, exams, and vacation periods) is as follows:
|Evening Prayer||5:30 pm (in the chapel)|
|Supper||7:00 pm (downstairs; time approximate)|
|Compline (night prayer)||7:45 pm|
The suppers are free of charge and open to all. Attendance at any of the services is not required! There is always a vegetarian choice available.
- March 1: Beef stoganoff, regular & vegetarian, Noodles, Broccoli, Dessert TBD
- March 8: Corned beef, Vegan Irish stew, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots, Dessert TBD
- March 29: Cincinnati Skyline-style chili, Vegetarian version also, Five-way fixings, Dessert TBD
- April 5: Lasagna, Meat & Vegetarian, Salad, Garlic bread, Italian cookies
- April 19: Puerto Rican Menu: Pernil (roast pork), Vegan yellow rice & pigeon peas, Salad, Tembleque
- April 26: Chicken & rice bake, Rice & lentil bake, Corn, Dessert TBD
- May 3: Curried chicken, Vegetable curry, Basmati rice, Seasoned cauliflower, Dessert TBD
- May 10: Taco Bar! Tortillas, shells, fillings, toppings, Refried beans, Seasoned rice, Tres leches cake
Everyone is free to attend as much or as little of the evening events as they wish.
We are fully LGBTQ+ affirming.