Episcopal Campus Ministry
Students and Faculty are welcome to St. Andrew’s at any time.
Sunday evenings are planned with the student/faculty community in mind.
Community and good food go together. The supper table is the heart of our Campus Ministry outreach. We offer, free of charge, a nutritious, home-cooked meal, conversation, and a chance to meet and make new friends.
The schedule (except during UB breaks, exams, and vacation periods) is as follows:
|Evening Prayer||5:30 pm (in the chapel)|
|Supper||7:00 pm (downstairs; time approximate)|
|Compline (night prayer)||8:00 pm|
The suppers are free of charge and open to all. Attendance at any of the services is not required! There is always a vegetarian choice available.
- October 20: Spaghetti & meatballs, vegetarian meatballs, green salad, garlic bread, dessert.
- October 27: Lasagna (with meat or meatless), green salad, brownies.
- November 3: Chicken & rice bake, vegetarian "chicken" & rice bake, corn, dessert.
- November 10: Pernil (Puerto Rican roast pork), yellow rice & pigeon peas, plaintain chips, tomato salad, tembleque (coconut pudding).
- November 17: Hot dog roast (meat or vegetarian), potato salad, baked beans, dessert.
- November 24: Stuffed turkey loaf, stuffed vegetarian loaf, butternut squash, green beans, pumpkin cake.
- December 1: Swedish meatballs, vegetarian meatballs, carrots, dessert.
- December 8: Taco bar! (beef or bean fillings), refried beans, seasoned rice, dessert.
Everyone is free to attend as much or as little of the evening events as they wish.
We are fully LGBTQ+ affirming.